openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Bart Coninckx <bart.conin...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: SIP connectivity
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 21:44:05 GMT
Hi Jeff,

In fact, I saw both pages, but none explain what they set up to do, just
a bunch of command line instructions are given.
Your "OM will create a meetme meeting as configured in the realtime
meetme database" actually says it all in one go  :-)

cheers,

BC

On 01/28/13 22:38, Jeff Clay wrote:
> Bart,
>
> OM will create a meetme meeting as configured in the realtime meetme database.  Have
you read this page  https://cwiki.apache.org/OPENMEETINGS/openmeetings-asterisk-integration.html
 ?   You might also check out http://openmeetings.apache.org/red5sip-integration.html but
I assume this is the one you're already referring to.

> Jeff Clay
> Network Administrator
> Infotech Enterprises America
> 870-215-5506
> Ext. 1506

with the MeetMe application in Asterisk.

> The exact goal or purpose is not mentionned however. Will OM callout to a MeetMe conference?
Or is it the other way round?

> Cheers,
>
> Bc

> DISCLAIMER:
>
> This email may contain confidential information and is intended only for the use of the
specific individual(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of
this email, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of
this email or the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly prohibited. If
you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at Infotech and delete
the original message.