openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Bart Coninckx <bart.conin...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: RTMPS woes
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 20:48:43 GMT
Hi Stephen,

thx !

tried both self-signed and an official one. Tried just one browser as we
standardize to that browser (Internet Explorer).
Getting RTMPS to work seems to be a daunting task.
I'm trying to get it to work differently by looking at RTMPT and a SSL
reversed proxy. Unfortunately a SSL/TLS version of RTMPT does not seem
to exist, unless RTMPS does also a secured version of RTMPT.
And then there is the challenge to get the Flash app to use the SSL
version of RTMPT. By closing port 1935 RTMPT on 8088 is automatically
used, but clear text.

*sigh*

BC