openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Bart Coninckx <bart.conin...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: RTMPS woes
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 19:42:10 GMT
Well, it did seem to be an effect of the path: the error message
disappeared once I changed

<property name="keystoreFile" value="conf/keystore">
into
<property name="keystoreFile" value="/data/openmeetings/conf/keystore">

in red5-core.xml

This reflects the real path on my server. Some one might want to add
this to the documentation.

The situation now is like this gentleman describes:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-500

I can't shake the feeling the documentation is missing something ...

BC