openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Bart Coninckx <bart.conin...@telenet.be>
Subject RTMPS woes
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2013 23:47:01 GMT
Hi all,

been trying to get SSL rolling following the docs on
http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/RTMPSAndHTTPS.html

I doublechecked everything but conecting to the OM site produces a "try
1", "try 2" etc and ends in NetConnection.Connect.Failed

The red5 console says:

[WARN] [NioProcessor-19] org.red5.server.net.rtmps.RTMPSMinaIoHandler -
Exception caught Keystore or password are null

the keystore is in "RED5_HOME"/conf and the passwords works.

While capturing the packets I see a lot on 443, so HTTPS seems OK and
jsut a fiew on 5443, so my guess is that RTMPS has a problem.

The only step I did not do in the docu was:

7. Create additional certificate as described above. Add this
certificate to the following keystores: red5/conf/keystore.screen and
red5/conf/keystore.

as it is not very clear. Do you need to create a new CSR and next a new
CRT? Because that makes no sense. Or do I need a new keystore named
keystore.screen and import the same certificates?

Thx for clarifying this,

BC