openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Bart Coninckx <bart.conin...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: Joomla integration
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2013 18:24:16 GMT
I partially fixed it by replacing

<?php
defined( '_JEXEC' ) or die( 'Restricted access' );

with

<?php
defined( '_JEXEC' ) or die( 'Restricted access' );

// Require the base controller
jimport('joomla.application.component.controller');

class RoomsController extends JController
{

         function display() {
                 parent::display();
         }

}

in admin.openmeetings_conference.php

The result is no more blanco page, but the next hurdle is an error while
creating a new room. The code invokes a class that simply does not
exist. I cannot understand that the code as it is, would ever work on a
normal Joomla system. Maybe the openmeeting guys prepare their joomla
install in a special way?

cheers,

BC