openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Bart Coninckx <bart.conin...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: Joomla integration
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2013 15:58:25 GMT
I actually encouter the same thing on Centos 6.3, both on Joomla 2.5.4
and 2.5.8
:

PHP Fatal error: Class 'RoomsController' not found in
/var/www/html/wwwbitsandtrickscom/administrator/components/com_openmeetings_conference/admin.openmeetings_conference.php

on line 42, referer:
http://www.bitsandtricks.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_installer&view=install

What could this be?

thx,

BC

 >Hi everybody >

 >Today I installed Joomla integration of openmeeting on Joomla 2.5
 >When I go to components->openmeetings-web-conference in admin panel, I
get >following error : >