openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Rene' Rosenbaum <r...@meecoda.de>
Subject Re: Problems with installation / How to completely remove OM
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 14:28:28 GMT
Well, mine is 6 chars long ... shouldn't be a problem, should it?
Any idea where to find the user details (account, name, etc.) in the db?
So I might have the chance to verify the entered credentials.
regards,
Rene'

~~~~~~~
*Dr.-Ing. Rene' Rosenbaum
meeCoda*  IT-Consulting and Services
  ~: Neue Reihe 15, 18182 Goorstorf, Germany
  #: ++49-(0)-1781408041
  @:info@meecoda.de  <mailto:info@meecoda.de>
//:www.meecoda.de  <http://www.meecoda.de>