openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Rene' Rosenbaum <r...@meecoda.de>
Subject Re: Problems with installation / How to completely remove OM
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 21:20:50 GMT
Hi Stephan,
alright! I dropped the db, removed the old red5 directory, and used a
fresh OM2/red5 installation. I also extended some file/directory
permissions for the files added (newest mysql connector, jod, etc.).
I was able to start red5 and to access and do the installation using the
web interface. However, after starting OM (after successful
installation, 48 table were created in db) the upcoming page remains
empty (loading status: done). The same happens when I directly call the
different maindebug*-files and sipindex.html.
I checked the logs, but was not able to find an indicator for some
problems. The error.log remains empty.
Is there anything I might check in order to isolate the problem?
Thanks for your help!
Rene'

~~~~~~~
*Dr.-Ing. Rene' Rosenbaum
meeCoda*  IT-Consulting and Services
  ~: Neue Reihe 15, 18182 Goorstorf, Germany
  #: ++49-(0)-1781408041
  @:info@meecoda.de  <mailto:info@meecoda.de>
//:www.meecoda.de  <http://www.meecoda.de>