openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Bart Lea <b...@staff.ains.net.au>
Subject Navigation menu appears behind video conference popup
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 00:46:37 GMT
Hi,

I am currently trying to fix an issue with my OpenMeetings server,
whenever a user clicks on the navigation menu while in a conference room
the menu appears behind the video conference popup (if it overlaps) and
can not be accessed without first moving the popup.

I have tried altering the menu behaviour (using bringToFront() etc.) but
this will only work relative to the components parent... so it does not
work.

Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this...

Help greatly appreciated!
Bart