openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Clay <Jeff.C...@infotech-enterprises.com>
Subject project status
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 03:37:01 GMT
I've messed around with openmeetings quite a bit, but I still don't think it's quite stable
enough to use in my environment; which I'm dying to kick webex and at&t connect to the
curb. I haven't been able to locate any type of road map online. Is there a rough guideline
on when OM will be out of incubator status and begin to follow regular releases, etc.?
Thanks for the information.

DISCLAIMER:

This email may contain confidential information and is intended only for the use of the specific
individual(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email,
you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of this email
or the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly prohibited. If you received
this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at Infotech and delete the original
message.