openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Mukesh Reddy <muk...@ustechsolutions.com>
Subject RE: Sending mails to external users
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 10:59:24 GMT
Okay Stephan I will make a try once and I will get back to you

Thanks and Regards,
Mukesh

Mukesh Reddy | Associate Java Engineer
Cell- +91 97033 66956 | Desk- +91 (40) 67339604

Reduce your Carbon Footprint, Think before you print

From: Stephen Cottham [mailto:Stephen.Cottham@robertbird.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 4:26 PM
To: openmeetings-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Sending mails to external users

Ok, if the changes that Alvaro just suggested doesn't work then can you start the Red5 using
the debug script 'red5-debug.sh' and then try and send the email again, the debug window will
show the communication between OM and the SMTP server and that will high light the problem,
if you post that back we can take a look.

Best Regards