openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Begou <Patrick.Be...@hmg.inpg.fr>
Subject Configuring RTMPS
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 09:55:50 GMT
I'm new to Openmeeting. I've successfully installed it and tested the
application in my lab. It is a very powerfull software and now we would like  to
use it. But to use it with people outside of my lab I must use https and rtmps.

I've found http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/RTMPSAndHTTPS.html to
configure openmeeting but this tutorial require a certificate authority. Is
there a way to use self signed certificate ? I'm not very familar with SSL too,
sorry.

Thanks for your advices.

Patrick

|  Equipe M.O.S.T.         | http://most.hmg.inpg.fr          |
|  Patrick BEGOU           |       ------------               |
|  LEGI                    | mailto:Patrick.Begou@hmg.inpg.fr |
|  BP 53 X                 | Tel 04 76 82 51 35               |
|  38041 GRENOBLE CEDEX    | Fax 04 76 82 52 71               |