openmeetings-user mailing list archives

From "Stephen Cottham" <Stephen.Cott...@robertbird.com.au>
Subject Re: Cannot Load JDBC driver
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 01:40:42 GMT
Ahh actually scratch that. The XP guide is written with compile instructions only where MySQL
connector is downloaded at compile time, I'll add the binary install version to the guide
tomo.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone

On 26 Sep 2012, at 02:32, "Stephen Cottham" <Stephen.Cottham@robertbird.com.au> wrote:

> In the XP guide its step 18.
>
> Best Regards
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 26 Sep 2012, at 02:25, "David Takle" <djtakle@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Found it!
>> Thanks. I don't recall seeing this step in the installation instructions. Is it there?
>> ~David
>>

>> On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 9:10 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com> wrote:
>> You need to download MySQL JDBC driver from here http://www.mysql.com/downloads/connector/j/
>> and put it into
>>
>> <PATH_TO_OM>\webapps\openmeetings\WEB-INF\lib
>>

>> On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 4:31 AM, David Takle <djtakle@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Attempting new install of OpenMeeting on XP / SP3.
>> Attempting to use MySQL connection.
>> This error shows up in log/openmeetings.log
>>
>> ERROR 09-25 17:26:07.953 ScopeApplicationAdapter.java 11032 174 org.openmeetings.app.remote.red5.ScopeApplicationAdapter
[Launcher:/openmeetings] - [appStart]
>> org.springframework.transaction.CannotCreateTransactionException: Could not open
JPA EntityManager for transaction; nested exception is <openjpa-2.2.0-r422266:1244990 fatal
general error> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: Cannot load JDBC driver
class 'com.mysql.jdbc.Driver'

>> Help?
>>

>> --
>> WBR
>> Maxim aka solomax
>>
> Stephen Cottham
> Group IT Manager (Associate)
>
> Robert Bird Group
> Level 5, 333 Ann St
> Brisbane, Queensland, 4000, Australia
> Phone: +6173 319 2777 (AUS)
> Phone: +44207 592 8000 (UK)
> Fax: +6173 319 2799
>
> Mobile:  +61400 756 963 (AUS)
> Mobile:  +447900 918 616 (UK)
> Web: www.robertbird.com
>
> <rbglogo.gif>
>
> This email and any attachments are confidential and may contain legally privileged information
or copyright material. Unless expressly stated, confidentiality and/or legal privilege is
not intended to be waived by the sending of this email. The contents of this email, including
any attachments, are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact us immediately by return
email and then delete both messages. You may not otherwise read, forward, copy, use or disclose
this email or any attachments. Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual
sender except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states otherwise. It is your
responsibility to check any attachments for viruses or defects before opening or sending them
on. None of the sender or its related entities accepts any liability for any consequential
damage resulting from this email containing computer viruses.

http://www.codetwo.com