openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to kick a external user by his/her externalID in UserDTO
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2018 14:07:14 GMT
Right now we have several "kick" functions:

UserWebService.kick(String sid, String uid)
   -- this one kicks "user audio/video stream" by it's uid
RoomWebService.kick(String sid, long id)
   -- this one will kick all "streams" in room

I believe you need some other method/methods
What are your use-cases?
On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 at 21:06, zhanggongjie <zhanggongjie@126.com> wrote:

>  When requesting om web service in our application, we check whether an external user
(the externalType is teacher or student)  is in a room or not.

>   Avoiding the users with the same user names (including first name and last name) in
the same room, we should make an external user logout by his/her  externalID in UserDTO. However,
It did not work after we tried kick(String, String) and deleteExternal(String, String, String)
in UserWebService, as well as kick(String, long) and delete(String, long) in RoomWebService.

>   we are wondering how make an external user logout from rooms/OM-web-service by his/her
externalID.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax