openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From zhanggongjie <zhanggong...@126.com>
Subject how to kick a external user by his/her externalID in UserDTO
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2018 13:44:17 GMT
 When requesting om web service in our application, we check whether an external user (the
externalType is teacher or student)  is in a room or not.

  Avoiding the users with the same user names (including first name and last name) in the
same room, we should make an external user logout by his/her  externalID in UserDTO. However,
It did not work after we tried kick(String, String) and deleteExternal(String, String, String)
in UserWebService, as well as kick(String, long) and delete(String, long) in RoomWebService.

  we are wondering how make an external user logout from rooms/OM-web-service by his/her externalID.