openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "Coscend@OM" <OM.Insig...@Coscend.com>
Subject New Tool on Whiteboard
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2018 23:02:12 GMT
Dear Maxim,

We are seeking your expert guidance on the following feature development.
Perhaps your guiding concept might help other developers as well.

We would like to add another icon (hrtool) to the toolbar.  Upon clicking
this icon, an image ($OM_CONTEXT/css/hrtool.png) should load on to the
whiteboard.

Unfortunately, in our code below, upon clicking, only the frame handle with
a rotating arc of the image appears, but not the hrtool.png.  What could we
be missing in wb logic?  Thank you.

HTML

class="ui-widget-header clickable om-icon big hr" ></div>

                        [snipped]

css

.room.wb.area .tools {

data-image: url(path/to/hrtool/image/hrtool.png_placed_here)

}

JavaScript

var baseUrl = 'http://<IP:port>/om.dev/';

var Wb = function() {

...[snipped]

  function initHRTool(wbArea, s) {

      var imageUrl = s.data('image');

                    wbArea.find('.om-icon.hr').click(function() {

        fabric.Image.fromURL(baseUrl+ imageUrl, function(myImg) {

          var imgHr = myImg.set();

          wb.eachCanvas(function(canvas) {

            canvas.add(imgHr);

...[snipped]

  }

...[snipped]

t.find('.om-icon.hr').click(function() {

                                                var url = s.data('image');

                                                fabric.Image.fromURL(url,
function(myImg) {

                                                var imgHr2 = myImg.set();

wb.eachCanvas(function(canvas) {

                                                    canvas.add(imgHr2);

                                                });

                                            });

                                        });

...[snipped]

initHRTool(t, s)

...[snipped]

}

Sincerely,

Hemant K. Sabat

 <http://www.coscend.com/> www.Coscend.com

Real-time, Interactive Video Collaboration, Tele-healthcare, Tele-education,
Telepresence Services, on the fly.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail
Messages from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:
<http://www.coscend.com/Anchor/Common/Terms_and_Conditions.html>
http://www.Coscend.com/Anchor/Common/Terms_and_Conditions.html

---
https://www.avg.com