openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Giuseppe Mascolo <giuseppe.masc...@gmail.com>
Subject Info about OpenMeetings
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2018 20:58:59 GMT
Hi Guys

here is an italian website/builder freelancer. Nice to read you! :)

One of my customer asked me a price quotation for a web conference system
for his small business.

I find out your project "OPEN MEETINGS" and I make a few experiment with
the software on my server.

I have some question for you, that if can you help me i will better
understand the potential of the program.

Here the questions:
- Can I install OM on some distribution of UBUNTU?

- Can you recommend some webcam and microphone for using OM with ubuntu?

- I want integrate OM with a website built with wordpress: is there some
plugin (free or commercial) that will be fine for that?Which?

- is there an application (free or commercial - app for smarthpone or
tablet, android or IOS) that words fine with OM?

Thanks for your attention, I hope to read you soon.

Have a nice day!

Giuseppe from Italy.