openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cooperate with openmeetings community
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2018 06:34:24 GMT
I'm testing using most recent version
Number of issues were already addressed in 4.0.2 (can be checked here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312720&version=12342276
)
Will try to double-check in conference room with AV streams ...

Can you perform additional tests using
1) latest 4.0.2-SNAPSHOT
2) using localhost (to eliminate issues caused by network configuration
...)
?

As far as I can see we don't need additional HW right now
Help with development/testing would be really appreciated :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax