Hi,

Brief about me :: Myself Alekhya M, working as a Senior Software Engineer @Global Edge Software Ltd., Bangalore, India.

I have been using OpenMeetings Application past few days and I am exploring on adding a file on server via REST/SOAP Request (Not from the UI).
Able to login successfully using SOAP/REST request (Referred the WSDL services link & REST request details on OpenMeetings web page) but I am not able to add a file onto server using SOAP/REST Request as I have tried in few ways. Attached the SOAP Request details which I've used.

Query : Is there any way to add a file via REST/SOAP Request? If it's possible, Could you please let me know how to achieve this?

Best Regards,
Alekhya.

Disclaimer:This message is intended only for the designated recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to other confidentiality protections. If you are not a designated recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. Please notify the sender by e-mail and delete this message. GlobalEdge does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.