openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Alekhya M <m.alek...@globaledgesoft.com>
Subject Query on Adding a file via REST/SOAP Request
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2017 11:08:40 GMT
Hi,

Brief about me :: Myself Alekhya M, working as a Senior Software Engineer @Global Edge Software
Ltd., Bangalore, India.

I have been using OpenMeetings Application past few days and I am exploring on adding a file
on server via REST/SOAP Request (Not from the UI).
Able to login successfully using SOAP/REST request (Referred the WSDL services link &
REST request details on OpenMeetings web page) but I am not able to add a file onto server
using SOAP/REST Request as I have tried in few ways. Attached the SOAP Request details which
I've used.

Query : Is there any way to add a file via REST/SOAP Request? If it's possible, Could you
please let me know how to achieve this?

Best Regards,
Alekhya.

Disclaimer:- The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this
message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary,
confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and
destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. The views expressed in this E-mail
message (including the enclosure/(s) or attachment/(s) if any) are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views
of GlobalEdge. Before opening any mail and attachments please check them for viruses .GlobalEdge
does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.