openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "Coscend@OM" <OM.Insig...@Coscend.com>
Subject OM 3.3.0: Moderation of Custom Menu Item
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2017 17:29:18 GMT
Dear Fellow OpenMeetings Developers,

Your guidance on the following custom feature addition would be helpful.  We
have added a new menu item to conference rooms.  We would like this menu
item to be 'moderated' by session moderators, similar to how File upload
menu and Actions menu and its dropdown sub-menus are being done currently.

How is moderation implemented?  Do we need to add a 'handler' in
RoomMenuPanel.java?  Below is a sample code flow.

public class RoomMenuPanel extends Panel {

.

       private final NewMenuButton newmenuBtn;

.

       private final RoomMenuItem newMenuItem = new
RoomMenuItem(Application.getString(.), Application.getString(.), false) {

              @Override

                     newmenuBtn.onClick(target);

              }

       };

       public RoomMenuPanel(String id, final RoomPanel room) {

.

              handler.add(newmenuBtn.setVisible(newmenuVisible));

.

}

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Hemant K. Sabat

Coscend Communications Solutions

 <http://www.coscend.com/> www.Coscend.com

Real-time, Interactive Video Collaboration, Tele-healthcare, Tele-education,
Telepresence Services, on the fly.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail
Messages from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:
<http://www.coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html>
http://www.Coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html

---
http://www.avg.com