openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "Coscend@OM" <OM.Insig...@Coscend.com>
Subject RE: Congratulations on your new role as PMC at Apache OpenMeetings
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2017 05:17:26 GMT
Dear Maxim,

I could use this Apache ID:  Coscend@Apache.org

Please advise the next steps.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

Hemant K. Sabat

Coscend Communications Solutions
www.Coscend.com
Real-time, Interactive Video Collaboration, Tele-healthcare, Tele-education, Telepresence
Services, on the fly…
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail Messages from Coscend
Communications Solutions' posted at: http://www.Coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Maxim Solodovnik [mailto:solomax666@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2017 9:47 AM
To: om.insights@coscend.com
Cc: dev <dev@openmeetings.apache.org>
Subject: Congratulations on your new role as PMC at Apache OpenMeetings

Hello Hemant,

in recognition of your contributions to Apache OpenMeetings, the OpenMeetings PMC has voted
you into the project management committee / made you a committer and PMC.

We hope you continue to add value to our project as you did before and the new role will help
you to even advance further.

Next steps: - select desired apache ID (will be your email
@apache.org) you can check availability here:
http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html

Welcome aboard :)

--