openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "Coscend@OM" <OM.Insig...@Coscend.com>
Subject RE: OpenMeetings 3.3.0: Backup Issue
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2017 04:06:54 GMT
Dear Maxim,

Here are the steps we are following for backing up data that fails to complete.  Your guidance
on how to resolve this issue would be appreciated.

Steps
--------
Java JDK 8 u 131 is in PATH.  Verified Java_HOME and CLASSPATH have the right inputs.  This
was also verified by OpenMeetings running and importing data successfully.
Launched MariaDB 10.x with database of OM 3.3.0.  This was also verified by OpenMeetings running
and importing data successfully.
Verified environmental variables $RED5_HOME and $OM_CONTEXT.  (1) echo command (2) This was
also verified by OpenMeetings running and importing data successfully.
cd <$RED5_HOME>
Shutdown Red5 server.  Verified red5 process is not on. ps aux | grep red5
CLI: ./admin.sh -v -b -file OM330.data.backup.zip >output.txt
Backup fails.

-------------
Complete Log
-----
Context init: root
 INFO 07-14 22:51:47.766 ContextLoggingListener.java 125 81 ROOT [main] - Starting up context:
root
[INFO] [main] org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext - Refreshing
Root WebApplicationContext: startup date [Fri Jul 14 22:51:47 CDT 2017]; root of context hierarchy
[INFO] [main] org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader - Loading XML
bean definitions from class path resource [applicationContext.xml]
[INFO] [main] org.springframework.orm.jpa.LocalEntityManagerFactoryBean - Building JPA EntityManagerFactory
for persistence unit 'openmeetings'
[INFO] [main] org.springframework.orm.jpa.LocalEntityManagerFactoryBean - Initialized JPA
EntityManagerFactory for persistence unit 'openmeetings'
[INFO] [main] org.quartz.impl.StdSchedulerFactory - Using default implementation for ThreadExecutor

[INFO] [main] org.quartz.core.SchedulerSignalerImpl - Initialized Scheduler Signaller of type:
class org.quartz.core.SchedulerSignalerImpl
[INFO] [main] org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler - Quartz Scheduler v.2.2.3 created.
[INFO] [main] org.quartz.simpl.RAMJobStore - RAMJobStore initialized.
[INFO] [main] org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler - Scheduler meta-data: Quartz Scheduler (v2.2.3)
'org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.SchedulerFactoryBean#0' with instanceId 'NON_CLUSTERED'
  Scheduler class: 'org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler' - running locally.
  NOT STARTED.
  Currently in standby mode.
  Number of jobs executed: 0
  Using thread pool 'org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool' - with 10 threads.
  Using job-store 'org.quartz.simpl.RAMJobStore' - which does not support persistence. and
is not clustered.

[INFO] [main] org.quartz.impl.StdSchedulerFactory - Quartz scheduler 'org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.SchedulerFactoryBean#0'
initialized from an externally provided properties instance.
[INFO] [main] org.quartz.impl.StdSchedulerFactory - Quartz scheduler version: 2.2.3
[INFO] [main] org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler - JobFactory set to: org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.AdaptableJobFactory@2776015d
[INFO] [main] org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl - Setting the server's publish address to
be /
[INFO] [main] org.apache.cxf.wsdl.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean - Creating
Service {http://webservice.openmeetings.apache.org/}org.apache.openmeetings.webservice.CalendarWebService
from class org.apache.openmeetings.webservice.CalendarWebService
[INFO] [main] org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl - Setting the server's publish address to
be /CalendarService
[INFO] [main] org.apache.cxf.wsdl.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean - Creating
Service {http://webservice.openmeetings.apache.org/}org.apache.openmeetings.webservice.ErrorWebService
from class org.apache.openmeetings.webservice.ErrorWebService
[INFO] [main] org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl - Setting the server's publish address to
be /ErrorService
[INFO] [main] org.apache.cxf.wsdl.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean - Creating
Service {http://webservice.openmeetings.apache.org/}org.apache.openmeetings.webservice.GroupWebService
from class org.apache.openmeetings.webservice.GroupWebService
[INFO] [main] org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl - Setting the server's publish address to
be /GroupService
[INFO] [main] org.apache.cxf.wsdl.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean - Creating
Service {http://webservice.openmeetings.apache.org/}org.apache.openmeetings.webservice.InfoWebService
from class org.apache.openmeetings.webservice.InfoWebService
[INFO] [main] org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl - Setting the server's publish address to
be /InfoService
[INFO] [main] org.apache.cxf.wsdl.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean - Creating
Service {http://webservice.openmeetings.apache.org/}org.apache.openmeetings.webservice.FileWebService
from class org.apache.openmeetings.webservice.FileWebService
[INFO] [main] org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl - Setting the server's publish address to
be /FileService
[INFO] [main] org.apache.cxf.wsdl.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean - Creating
Service {http://webservice.openmeetings.apache.org/}org.apache.openmeetings.webservice.RecordingWebService
from class org.apache.openmeetings.webservice.RecordingWebService
[INFO] [main] org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl - Setting the server's publish address to
be /RecordService
[INFO] [main] org.apache.cxf.wsdl.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean - Creating
Service {http://webservice.openmeetings.apache.org/}org.apache.openmeetings.webservice.RoomWebService
from class org.apache.openmeetings.webservice.RoomWebService
[INFO] [main] org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl - Setting the server's publish address to
be /RoomService
[INFO] [main] org.apache.cxf.wsdl.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean - Creating
Service {http://webservice.openmeetings.apache.org/}org.apache.openmeetings.webservice.ServerWebService
from class org.apache.openmeetings.webservice.ServerWebService
[INFO] [main] org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl - Setting the server's publish address to
be /ServerService
[INFO] [main] org.apache.cxf.wsdl.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean - Creating
Service {http://webservice.openmeetings.apache.org/}org.apache.openmeetings.webservice.UserWebService
from class org.apache.openmeetings.webservice.cluster.UserService
[INFO] [main] org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl - Setting the server's publish address to
be /UserService
[INFO] [main] org.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycleProcessor - Starting beans
in phase 2147483647
[INFO] [main] org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler - Scheduler org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.SchedulerFactoryBean#0_$_NON_CLUSTERED
started.
[INFO] [main] org.apache.wicket.Application - [OpenMeetings] init: Wicket extensions initializer
[INFO] [main] org.apache.wicket.Application - [OpenMeetings] init: Wicket core library initializer
[INFO] [main] org.apache.wicket.Application - [OpenMeetings] init: org.wicketstuff.dashboard.DashboardContextInitializer@2db86a7c
[INFO] [main] org.apache.wicket.Application - [OpenMeetings] init: DevUtils DebugBar Initializer
[INFO] [main] org.apache.wicket.Application - [OpenMeetings] init: Wicket jQuery UI initializer
[INFO] [main] org.apache.wicket.Application - [OpenMeetings] init: Wicket jQuery UI initializer
(plugins)
[INFO] [main] org.apache.wicket.Application - [OpenMeetings] init: Wicket Kendo UI initializer
[INFO] [main] org.apache.wicket.Application - [OpenMeetings] init: Wicket Kendo UI initializer
(theme-default)
[INFO] [main] org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler - Scheduler org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.SchedulerFactoryBean#0_$_NON_CLUSTERED
shutting down.
[INFO] [main] org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler - Scheduler org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.SchedulerFactoryBean#0_$_NON_CLUSTERED
paused.
[INFO] [main] org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler - Scheduler org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.SchedulerFactoryBean#0_$_NON_CLUSTERED
shutdown complete.
[ERROR] [main] org.apache.openmeetings.cli.Admin - Backup failed
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
	at org.apache.openmeetings.backup.BackupExport.performExport(BackupExport.java:136)
	at org.apache.openmeetings.cli.Admin.process(Admin.java:301)
	at org.apache.openmeetings.cli.Admin.main(Admin.java:522)…

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Hemant K. Sabat

Coscend Communications Solutions
www.Coscend.com <http://www.coscend.com/>
Real-time, Interactive Video Collaboration, Tele-healthcare, Tele-education, Telepresence
Services, on the fly…
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail Messages from Coscend
Communications Solutions' posted at: http://www.Coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html