openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Sonia SWEngineer <swengineeru...@gmail.com>
Subject Sample Code to create two streaming connections in java client
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 20:40:06 GMT
I am trying to create two streaming connections in a java client
application:one for audio and one for screenshare. Would like to request
your advice and/or a sample code or pseudo-code that can provide me some
guidance.

Openmeetings creates the audio connection from the web application and then
creates the second connection for screenshare from a client application
(jnlp). I need to create both connections from the client machine.

Thanks for any help.