openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Sonia SWEngineer <swengineeru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Screen and audio streaming using one connection/one client
Date Thu, 25 May 2017 20:43:16 GMT
Thanks very much Sebastian. Here is what I have understood. Please correct
me if needed.
To broadcast audio and my screen I need two different connections with the
streaming server: one for audio and one for my screen.
The only alternative,  but too costly, is to programatically combine the
two streams and re-stream.
 I assume that will require a process in my pc to combine the two streams
and then send it to the server via one connection right?

Thanks!!