openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Sonia SWEngineer <swengineeru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to run openmeetings (git source) in eclipse
Date Mon, 22 May 2017 17:53:09 GMT
Thanks very much for the instructions. I was able to launch
openmeetings-web in debug mode in eclipse.. In my case I have the
application running locally in my Windows machine.
- I built openmeetings-parent within eclipse with the parameters you
mentioned and used mysql maven profile (had to get the JConnector from
mysql)
- Started red5-debug.bat at
C:\openmeetings-3.2.x\openmeetings-server\target\server\ , and
- Launched openmeetings-web "Debug As" "Debug on Server".