openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to run openmeetings (git source) in eclipse
Date Sat, 20 May 2017 01:45:23 GMT
1) build it: "mvn clean install -P allModules,unpacked
-Dwicket.mode=DEVELOPMENT -DskipTests=true"
(use *mysql* maven profile in case you will use MySql, use *default-db-cred*
profile for 3.3.x branch)
2) cd openmeetings-server/target/server/
3) ./red5-debug.sh
4) In Eclipse attach to remote project using localhost:8787 and
openmeetings-web sub-project

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax