openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Coscend@OM" <OM.Insig...@Coscend.com>
Subject RE: 3.2.2 Snapshot Not Compiling
Date Thu, 04 May 2017 20:21:53 GMT
Dear Maxim,

Thank you for your prompt response.  The following command helped solve the creating Maven
project from repository issue that was breaking our build in 3.2.2-SNAPSHOT.

"rm -rf ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/openmeetings"

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Hemant K. Sabat
 
Coscend Communications Solutions
Web site: www.Coscend.com 
------------------------------------------------------------------
Real-time, Interactive Video Collaboration, Tele-healthcare, Tele-education, Telepresence
Services, on the fly…
------------------------------------------------------------------
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail Messages from Coscend
Communications Solutions' posted at: http://www.Coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html 




-----Original Message-----
From: Maxim Solodovnik [mailto:solomax666@gmail.com] 
Sent: Thursday, May 4, 2017 11:53 AM
To: dev <dev@openmeetings.apache.org>; OM.Insights@coscend.com
Subject: Re: 3.2.2 Snapshot Not Compiling

According to http://openmeetings.apache.org/BuildInstructions.html
you need to use:

mvn clean install -P allModules

my steps were:
0)  rm -rf ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/openmeetings
to ensure everything is OK in clean environment

1) mvn clean install -P allModules -DskipTests=true to speed up the build by skipping the
tests

BUILD SUCCESS

errors from your console are actually warnings they doesn't break the build

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 11:18 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com>
wrote:

> New version has git integration
> Old one svn
> I'll double-check
>
> WBR, Maxim
> (from mobile, sorry for the typos)
>
> On May 4, 2017 23:11, "Coscend@OM" <OM.Insights@coscend.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear Maxim,
>>
>>
>>
>> Downloaded https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/OpenMeetings/job/
>> Openmeetings%203.2.x/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/openmeetin
>> gs-server/target/apache-openmeetings-3.2.2-SNAPSHOT-src.tar.gz
>>
>> mvn clean install
>>
>>
>>
>> There are no customizations introduced.  Also, 3.2.1 General Release 
>> is compiling with the same command in the same environment.
>>
>>
>>
>> Did we miss anything?  Thank you.
>>
>>
>>
>> Sincerely,
>>
>>
>>
>> Hemant K. Sabat
>>
>>
>>
>> Coscend Communications Solutions
>>
>> Web site: www.Coscend.com <http://www.coscend.com/>
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Real-time, Interactive Video Collaboration, Tele-healthcare, 
>> Tele-education, Telepresence Services, on the fly…
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail 
>> Messages from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:
>> http://www.Coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html
>>
>>
>>
>> From: Maxim Solodovnik [mailto:solomax666@gmail.com]
>> Sent: Thursday, May 4, 2017 11:01 AM
>> To: dev <dev@openmeetings.apache.org>; OM.Insights@coscend.com
>> Subject: Re: 3.2.2 Snapshot Not Compiling
>>
>>
>>
>> How are you building?
>>
>> WBR, Maxim
>> (from mobile, sorry for the typos)
>>
>>
>>
>> On May 4, 2017 22:48, "Coscend@OM" <OM.Insights@coscend.com <mailto:
>> OM.Insights@coscend.com> > wrote:
>>
>> Dear OpenMeetings Developers,
>>
>>
>>
>> We downloaded the 3.2.2 SNAPSHOT from 
>> https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/OpenMeetings/job/
>> Openmeetings%203.2. <https://builds.apache.org/vie 
>> w/M-R/view/OpenMeetings/job/Openmeetings%203.2.x/>
>> x/. The compilation fails.  Your vectors to resolve this would be 
>> appreciated.
>>
>>
>>
>> "Unable to create Maven project for
>> org.apache.openmeetings:openmeetings-core:pom:3.2.2-SNAPSHOT from 
>> repository.
>>
>> org.apache.maven.project.ProjectBuildingException: Error resolving 
>> project
>> artifact: resolution will not be reattempted until the ... updates 
>> are forced for project 
>> org.apache.openmeetings:openmeetings-core:pom:3.2.2-SNAPSHOT"
>>
>>
>>
>> Detailed log
>>
>> ============
>>
>>
>>
>> [WARNING] Unable to create Maven project for 
>> org.apache.openmeetings:openmeetings-core:pom:3.2.2-SNAPSHOT from 
>> repository.
>>
>> org.apache.maven.project.ProjectBuildingException: Error resolving 
>> project
>> artifact: Failure to find
>> org.apache.openmeetings:openmeetings-core:pom:3.2.2-SNAPSHOT in 
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots was cached in 
>> the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the 
>> update interval of apache-snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced 
>> for project 
>> org.apache.openmeetings:openmeetings-core:pom:3.2.2-SNAPSHOT
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.project.DefaultProjectBuilder.build(Default
>> ProjectBuilder.j
>> ava:355)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.buildFro
>> mRepository(Defa
>> ultMavenProjectBuilder.java:236)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.buildFro
>> mRepository(Defa
>> ultMavenProjectBuilder.java:251)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.report.projectinfo.dependencies.RepositoryU
>> tils.getMavenPro
>> jectFromRepository(RepositoryUtils.java:298)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.report.projectinfo.dependencies.renderer.
>> DependencyManageme
>> ntRenderer.getDependencyRow(DependencyManagementRenderer.java:260)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.report.projectinfo.dependencies.renderer.
>> DependencyManageme
>> ntRenderer.renderDependenciesForScope(DependencyManagementRe
>> nderer.java:208)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.report.projectinfo.dependencies.renderer.
>> DependencyManageme
>> ntRenderer.renderDependenciesForAllScopes(DependencyManagementRendere
>> r.j
>> ava:
>> 157)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.report.projectinfo.dependencies.renderer.
>> DependencyManageme
>> ntRenderer.renderSectionProjectDependencies(DependencyManage
>> mentRenderer.jav
>> a:150)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.report.projectinfo.dependencies.renderer.
>> DependencyManageme
>> ntRenderer.renderBody(DependencyManagementRenderer.java:136)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.reporting.AbstractMavenReportRenderer.rende
>> r(AbstractMavenR
>> eportRenderer.java:83)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.report.projectinfo.DependencyManagementRepo
>> rt.executeReport
>> (DependencyManagementReport.java:124)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.reporting.AbstractMavenReport.generate(Abst
>> ractMavenReport.
>> java:255)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.plugins.site.ReportDocumentRenderer.renderD
>> ocument(ReportDo
>> cumentRenderer.java:219)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.doxia.siterenderer.DefaultSiteRenderer.rend
>> erModule(Default
>> SiteRenderer.java:319)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.doxia.siterenderer.DefaultSiteRenderer.
>> render(DefaultSiteRe
>> nderer.java:135)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.plugins.site.SiteMojo.renderLocale(SiteMojo.java:175
>> )
>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.maven.plugins.site.SiteMojo.execute(SiteMojo.java
>> :138)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMoj
>> o(DefaultBuildPl
>> uginManager.java:134)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(Moj
>> oExecutor.java:2
>> 07)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(Moj
>> oExecutor.java:1
>> 53)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(Moj
>> oExecutor.java:1
>> 45)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.b
>> uildProject(Life
>> cycleModuleBuilder.java:116)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.b
>> uildProject(Life
>> cycleModuleBuilder.java:80)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.singlethreaded.S
>> ingleThreadedBui
>> lder.build(SingleThreadedBuilder.java:51)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute
>> (LifecycleStarte
>> r.java:128)
>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:307)
>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:193)
>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:106)
>>
>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:863)
>>
>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:288)
>>
>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:199)
>>
>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native 
>> Method)
>>
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAcce
>> ssorImpl.java:62
>> )
>>
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMe
>> thodAccessorImpl
>> .java:43)
>>
>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>>
>>         at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnha
>> nced(Launcher.ja
>> va:289)
>>
>>         at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(
>> Launcher.java:229)
>>
>>         at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithEx
>> itCode(Launcher.
>> java:415)
>>
>>         at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:
>> 356)
>>
>> Caused by: org.eclipse.aether.resolution.ArtifactResolutionException:
>> Failure to find org.apache.openmeetings:openme 
>> etings-core:pom:3.2.2-SNAPSHOT in 
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots was cached in 
>> the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the 
>> update interval of apache-snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced
>>
>>         at
>> org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.res
>> olve(DefaultArti
>> factResolver.java:444)
>>
>>         at
>> org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.res
>> olveArtifacts(De
>> faultArtifactResolver.java:246)
>>
>>         at
>> org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.res
>> olveArtifact(Def
>> aultArtifactResolver.java:223)
>>
>>         at
>> org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultRepositorySystem.res
>> olveArtifact(Def
>> aultRepositorySystem.java:294)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.maven.project.DefaultProjectBuilder.build(Default
>> ProjectBuilder.j
>> ava:344)
>>
>>         ... 38 more
>>
>> Caused by: org.eclipse.aether.transfer.ArtifactNotFoundException:
>> Failure to
>> find org.apache.openmeetings:openmeetings-core:pom:3.2.2-SNAPSHOT in 
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots was cached in 
>> the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the 
>> update interval of apache-snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced
>>
>>         at
>> org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultUpdateCheckManager.n
>> ewException(Defa
>> ultUpdateCheckManager.java:231)
>>
>>         at
>> org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultUpdateCheckManager.c
>> heckArtifact(Def
>> aultUpdateCheckManager.java:206)
>>
>>         at
>> org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.gat
>> herDownloads(Def
>> aultArtifactResolver.java:585)
>>
>>         at
>> org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.per
>> formDownloads(De
>> faultArtifactResolver.java:503)
>>
>>         at
>> org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.res
>> olve(DefaultArti
>> factResolver.java:421)
>>
>>       ... 42 more
>>
>>
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>>
>>
>> Sincerely,
>>
>>
>>
>> Hemant K. Sabat
>>
>>
>>
>> Coscend Communications Solutions
>>
>> Web site:  <http://www.coscend.com/> www.Coscend.com < 
>> http://www.Coscend.com>
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Real-time, Interactive Video Collaboration, Tele-healthcare, 
>> Tele-education, Telepresence Services, on the fly.
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail 
>> Messages from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:
>> <http://www.coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html>
>> http://www.Coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html
>>
>>


--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax


---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
http://www.avg.com


Mime
View raw message