openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Ankush Mishra <ankushmish...@gmail.com>
Subject [JIRA-1636] Upgrade AppointmentManager from HttpClient 3.x to 4.x
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2017 13:37:58 GMT
Hey all,

First off, it's been a while, since I have been here. As from the
description of the Issue, I finally noticed that JCR-2406
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-2406> is finally closed, I
suppose it's high time to convert the AppointmentManager code which
currently utilizes HttpClient 3.x should be migrated to HttpClient 4.x .
Since, these were my classes, I'll handle the responsibility of
migrating them to HttpClient 4.x.

This won't be possible until caldav4j migrates to HttpClient 4.x, the
issue can be found here: https://github.com/caldav4j/caldav4j/issues/63
which will only happen after the release of the 0.9 to maven central
repo, which I hope to complete within the next month.

If there is anything I should be aware of, please let me know.

Best

Ankush