openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Live MP4 progress
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2017 00:07:09 GMT
is 7sec a minimum?
It is too big for live video ....

On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 12:40 AM, Dmitriy - <dima00782@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well,
> It's known issue, I just need to add 'seek' callback to video tag. I'll
> add it on weekends.
> I'm glad to hear that the first chunk (7 sec) is played and browsers
> understand fmp4 format.
>
> On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 7:27 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> OK
>> works for me in Chrome
>> Stops after 7sec. in FF :(
>>
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 7:14 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> My bad
>>> Forgot to add jar with tomcat-websockets :(
>>> Will re-check
>>>
>>> On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 7:11 PM, Dmitriy - <dima00782@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> You are using tomcat-websocket-8.0.33, it must be
>>>> tomcat-embed-websocket-8.5.12.jar.
>>>> Please, download it from the maven repo and put into red5/lib/
>>>> directory.
>>>>
>>>> On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 6:57 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> FF: 52.0.2 (64-bit)
>>>>>
>>>>> The same log
>>>>>
>>>>> $ git remote -v
>>>>> origin git@github.com:Dima00782/om-video.git (fetch)
>>>>> origin git@github.com:Dima00782/om-video.git (push)
>>>>> $ git pull
>>>>> Already up-to-date.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 6:54 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com
>>>>> > wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Ubuntu: 16.10
>>>>>> Chrome: 57.0.2987.133 (64-bit)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> [INFO] [http-nio-0.0.0.0-5080-exec-4] org.red5.omvideo.SignalConnection
>>>>>> - User connected
>>>>>> [INFO] [http-nio-0.0.0.0-5080-exec-4] org.red5.omvideo.SignalConnection
>>>>>> - Reading and writing started.
>>>>>> Pushing sample @48 of 804 bytes (i=1)
>>>>>> Pushing sample @852 of 25 bytes (i=2)
>>>>>> [ERROR] [http-nio-0.0.0.0-5080-exec-4] org.red5.omvideo.SignalConnection
>>>>>> - Error java.io.IOException: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
>>>>>> java.io.IOException: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.handleS
>>>>>> endFailureWithEncode(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:558)
>>>>>> [tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.handleS
>>>>>> endFailure(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:533)
>>>>>> [tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.startMe
>>>>>> ssageBlock(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:285)
>>>>>> [tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsSession.sendCloseMessage(WsSession.java:587)
>>>>>> ~[tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsSession.doClose(WsSession.java:489)
>>>>>> ~[tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.handleS
>>>>>> endFailureWithEncode(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:548)
>>>>>> [tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.handleS
>>>>>> endFailure(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:533)
>>>>>> [tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.startMe
>>>>>> ssageBlock(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:285)
>>>>>> [tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.sendByt
>>>>>> es(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:134) [tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8
>>>>>> .0.33]
>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointBasic.sendBinary
>>>>>> (WsRemoteEndpointBasic.java:43) [tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>> at org.red5.omvideo.SignalConnection$1.write(SignalConnection.java:65)
>>>>>> [classes/:na]
>>>>>> at org.mp4parser.support.AbstractBox.getBox(AbstractBox.java:119)
>>>>>> [isoparser-1.9.27.jar:na]
>>>>>> at org.mp4parser.streaming.output.mp4.FragmentedMp4Writer.write(FragmentedMp4Writer.java:121)
>>>>>> [streaming-1.9.27.jar:na]
>>>>>> at org.mp4parser.streaming.output.mp4.FragmentedMp4Writer.write
>>>>>> Header(FragmentedMp4Writer.java:360) [streaming-1.9.27.jar:na]
>>>>>> at org.mp4parser.streaming.output.mp4.FragmentedMp4Writer.accep
>>>>>> tSample(FragmentedMp4Writer.java:226) [streaming-1.9.27.jar:na]
>>>>>> at org.red5.omvideo.ClassicMp4ContainerSource.call(ClassicMp4ContainerSource.java:182)
>>>>>> [classes/:na]
>>>>>> at org.red5.omvideo.SignalConnection.onOpen(SignalConnection.java:71)
>>>>>> [classes/:na]
>>>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>> ~[na:1.8.0_121]
>>>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>>>>>> ~[na:1.8.0_121]
>>>>>> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>>> ~[na:1.8.0_121]
>>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[na:1.8.0_121]
>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.pojo.PojoEndpointBase.doOnOpen(PojoEndpointBase.java:66)
>>>>>> [tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.pojo.PojoEndpointServer.onOpen(PojoEndpointServer.java:70)
>>>>>> [tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsHttpUpgradeHandler.init
>>>>>> (WsHttpUpgradeHandler.java:128) [tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>> at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$ConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:848)
>>>>>> [tomcat-embed-core-8.5.12.jar:8.5.12]
>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1441)
>>>>>> [tomcat-embed-core-8.5.12.jar:8.5.12]
>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.SocketProcessorBase.run(SocketProcessorBase.java:49)
>>>>>> [tomcat-embed-core-8.5.12.jar:8.5.12]
>>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>>>>> [na:1.8.0_121]
>>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>>>>> [na:1.8.0_121]
>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
>>>>>> [tomcat-embed-core-8.5.12.jar:8.5.12]
>>>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [na:1.8.0_121]
>>>>>> Caused by: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: null
>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.FutureToSendHandler.get(FutureToSendHandler.java:111)
>>>>>> ~[tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.startMe
>>>>>> ssageBlock(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:278)
>>>>>> [tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>> ... 28 common frames omitted
>>>>>> [INFO] [http-nio-0.0.0.0-5080-exec-4] org.red5.omvideo.SignalConnection
>>>>>> - Close
>>>>>> [ERROR] [http-nio-0.0.0.0-5080-exec-4] org.red5.omvideo.SignalConnection
>>>>>> - Error java.io.IOException: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
>>>>>> java.io.IOException: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.handleS
>>>>>> endFailureWithEncode(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:558)
>>>>>> ~[tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.handleS
>>>>>> endFailure(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:533)
>>>>>> ~[tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.startMe
>>>>>> ssageBlock(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:285)
>>>>>> ~[tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.sendByt
>>>>>> es(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:134) ~[tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:
>>>>>> 8.0.33]
>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointBasic.sendBinary
>>>>>> (WsRemoteEndpointBasic.java:43) ~[tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>> at org.red5.omvideo.SignalConnection$1.write(SignalConnection.java:65)
>>>>>> ~[classes/:na]
>>>>>> at org.mp4parser.support.AbstractBox.getBox(AbstractBox.java:119)
>>>>>> ~[isoparser-1.9.27.jar:na]
>>>>>> at org.mp4parser.streaming.output.mp4.FragmentedMp4Writer.write(FragmentedMp4Writer.java:121)
>>>>>> ~[streaming-1.9.27.jar:na]
>>>>>> at org.mp4parser.streaming.output.mp4.FragmentedMp4Writer.write
>>>>>> Header(FragmentedMp4Writer.java:360) ~[streaming-1.9.27.jar:na]
>>>>>> at org.mp4parser.streaming.output.mp4.FragmentedMp4Writer.accep
>>>>>> tSample(FragmentedMp4Writer.java:226) ~[streaming-1.9.27.jar:na]
>>>>>> at org.red5.omvideo.ClassicMp4ContainerSource.call(ClassicMp4ContainerSource.java:182)
>>>>>> ~[classes/:na]
>>>>>> at org.red5.omvideo.SignalConnection.onOpen(SignalConnection.java:71)
>>>>>> ~[classes/:na]
>>>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>> ~[na:1.8.0_121]
>>>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>>>>>> ~[na:1.8.0_121]
>>>>>> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>>> ~[na:1.8.0_121]
>>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[na:1.8.0_121]
>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.pojo.PojoEndpointBase.doOnOpen(PojoEndpointBase.java:66)
>>>>>> ~[tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.pojo.PojoEndpointServer.onOpen(PojoEndpointServer.java:70)
>>>>>> ~[tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsHttpUpgradeHandler.init
>>>>>> (WsHttpUpgradeHandler.java:128) ~[tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>> at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$ConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:848)
>>>>>> ~[tomcat-embed-core-8.5.12.jar:8.5.12]
>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1441)
>>>>>> ~[tomcat-embed-core-8.5.12.jar:8.5.12]
>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.SocketProcessorBase.run(SocketProcessorBase.java:49)
>>>>>> [tomcat-embed-core-8.5.12.jar:8.5.12]
>>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>>>>> [na:1.8.0_121]
>>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>>>>> [na:1.8.0_121]
>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
>>>>>> [tomcat-embed-core-8.5.12.jar:8.5.12]
>>>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [na:1.8.0_121]
>>>>>> Caused by: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: null
>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.FutureToSendHandler.get(FutureToSendHandler.java:111)
>>>>>> ~[tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.startMe
>>>>>> ssageBlock(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:278)
>>>>>> ~[tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>> ... 23 common frames omitted
>>>>>> [INFO] [pool-4-thread-1] org.red5.server.tomcat.WarDeployer - Deploy
>>>>>> wars with app start
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 2:01 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <
>>>>>> solomax666@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> It was Chrome
>>>>>>> Will send log later today
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> WBR, Maxim
>>>>>>> (from mobile, sorry for the typos)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Apr 6, 2017 13:32, "Dmitriy -" <dima00782@gmail.com>
wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Did you used last version of om-video?
>>>>>>>> The message about error is too small. Can you send the full
log,
>>>>>>>> please?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I checked yesterday and everything worked fine on ubuntu
16.04 +
>>>>>>>> firefox.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 10:00 AM, Maxim Solodovnik <
>>>>>>>> solomax666@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> OK, have tried "omvideo" app
>>>>>>>>> It doesn't play :(
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> The best result:
>>>>>>>>> [INFO] [http-nio-0.0.0.0-5080-exec-3]
>>>>>>>>> org.red5.omvideo.SignalConnection - User connected
>>>>>>>>> [INFO] [http-nio-0.0.0.0-5080-exec-3]
>>>>>>>>> org.red5.omvideo.SignalConnection - Reading and writing
started.
>>>>>>>>> Pushing sample @48 of 804 bytes (i=1)
>>>>>>>>> Pushing sample @852 of 25 bytes (i=2)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Then TimeoutException :(((
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 9:26 AM, Maxim Solodovnik <
>>>>>>>>> solomax666@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>> > Thanks,
>>>>>>>>> > Will try it this week end :)
>>>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>>>> > On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 3:08 AM, Dmitriy - <dima00782@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>> >>
>>>>>>>>> >> The estimate depends on what stream we receive
from camera.
>>>>>>>>> >>
>>>>>>>>> >> On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 3:07 AM, Dmitriy - <dima00782@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>> >>>
>>>>>>>>> >>> Well, I've updated my om-video app recently
so it can play the
>>>>>>>>> movie now.
>>>>>>>>> >>> You can try it.
>>>>>>>>> >>> Now for live camera you need just replace
the input stream to
>>>>>>>>> what we
>>>>>>>>> >>> want.
>>>>>>>>> >>>
>>>>>>>>> >>> If we can produce h264 stream of bytes from
RTMP stream then
>>>>>>>>> we can play
>>>>>>>>> >>> it in a browser.
>>>>>>>>> >>>
>>>>>>>>> >>> On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 10:49 PM, Maxim
Solodovnik <
>>>>>>>>> solomax666@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>> >>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>> >>>>
>>>>>>>>> >>>> Good to know :)
>>>>>>>>> >>>> Can you estimate, when we can try to
play live camera stream?
>>>>>>>>> :)
>>>>>>>>> >>>>
>>>>>>>>> >>>> On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 10:47 PM, Dmitriy
- <
>>>>>>>>> dima00782@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>> >>>>> Sorry for typos :)
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>> >>>>> On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 10:45 PM,
Dmitriy - <
>>>>>>>>> dima00782@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>> >>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> Hello!
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> I have a good news.
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> My parser https://github.com/Dima00782/om-video
produces
>>>>>>>>> right mp4
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> video, and it can be played
in browser by chunks.
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> I've converted the avengers
mp4 clip h264, pcm into
>>>>>>>>> fragmented mp4
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> format with my parser and put
it into this demo
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> (https://github.com/nickdesaul
>>>>>>>>> niers/netfix/blob/gh-pages/demo/bufferWhenNeeded.html).
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> And it has played! The video
is downloading by chunks and
>>>>>>>>> video tag
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> play it online.
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> So I must see at the demo and
modify my demo to play video
>>>>>>>>> in browser
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> via stream from java.
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 9:36
PM, Maxim Solodovnik
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> <solomax666@gmail.com>
wrote:
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>> Hello Dmitriy,
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>> How is your work? any good
news?
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>> WBR
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>> Maxim aka solomax
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> Dmitry Bezheckov.
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>> >>>>> --
>>>>>>>>> >>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>>> >>>>> Dmitry Bezheckov.
>>>>>>>>> >>>>
>>>>>>>>> >>>>
>>>>>>>>> >>>>
>>>>>>>>> >>>>
>>>>>>>>> >>>> --
>>>>>>>>> >>>> WBR
>>>>>>>>> >>>> Maxim aka solomax
>>>>>>>>> >>>
>>>>>>>>> >>>
>>>>>>>>> >>>
>>>>>>>>> >>>
>>>>>>>>> >>> --
>>>>>>>>> >>> Regards,
>>>>>>>>> >>> Dmitry Bezheckov.
>>>>>>>>> >>
>>>>>>>>> >>
>>>>>>>>> >>
>>>>>>>>> >>
>>>>>>>>> >> --
>>>>>>>>> >> Regards,
>>>>>>>>> >> Dmitry Bezheckov.
>>>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>>>> > --
>>>>>>>>> > WBR
>>>>>>>>> > Maxim aka solomax
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>> WBR
>>>>>>>>> Maxim aka solomax
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>> Dmitry Bezheckov.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> WBR
>>>>>> Maxim aka solomax
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> WBR
>>>>> Maxim aka solomax
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Regards,
>>>> Dmitry Bezheckov.
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> WBR
>>> Maxim aka solomax
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> WBR
>> Maxim aka solomax
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Regards,
> Dmitry Bezheckov.
>



-- 
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message