openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dmitriy - <dima00...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Live MP4 progress
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2017 03:22:34 GMT
No, I'm busy now. I have to pass my Master's degree final project on 26
April.
I'm going to complete the project with camera after it.

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 10:12 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Dmitriy,
>
> any news on topic?
>
> On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 9:53 AM, Dmitriy - <dima00782@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> No, the minimum is determined by the browser implementation of video tag.
>> I had tested in FF and found that min is around of 1 sec.
>> You can see at the parameter in connection.onmessage (client.js). The
>> chunk must be long enough for video that browser just can play something.
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 7:07 AM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> is 7sec a minimum?
>>> It is too big for live video ....
>>>
>>> On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 12:40 AM, Dmitriy - <dima00782@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Well,
>>>> It's known issue, I just need to add 'seek' callback to video tag. I'll
>>>> add it on weekends.
>>>> I'm glad to hear that the first chunk (7 sec) is played and browsers
>>>> understand fmp4 format.
>>>>
>>>> On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 7:27 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> OK
>>>>> works for me in Chrome
>>>>> Stops after 7sec. in FF :(
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 7:14 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com
>>>>> > wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> My bad
>>>>>> Forgot to add jar with tomcat-websockets :(
>>>>>> Will re-check
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 7:11 PM, Dmitriy - <dima00782@gmail.com>
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> You are using tomcat-websocket-8.0.33, it must be
>>>>>>> tomcat-embed-websocket-8.5.12.jar.
>>>>>>> Please, download it from the maven repo and put into red5/lib/
>>>>>>> directory.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 6:57 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <
>>>>>>> solomax666@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> FF: 52.0.2 (64-bit)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> The same log
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> $ git remote -v
>>>>>>>> origin git@github.com:Dima00782/om-video.git (fetch)
>>>>>>>> origin git@github.com:Dima00782/om-video.git (push)
>>>>>>>> $ git pull
>>>>>>>> Already up-to-date.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 6:54 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <
>>>>>>>> solomax666@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Ubuntu: 16.10
>>>>>>>>> Chrome: 57.0.2987.133 (64-bit)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> [INFO] [http-nio-0.0.0.0-5080-exec-4]
>>>>>>>>> org.red5.omvideo.SignalConnection - User connected
>>>>>>>>> [INFO] [http-nio-0.0.0.0-5080-exec-4]
>>>>>>>>> org.red5.omvideo.SignalConnection - Reading and writing
started.
>>>>>>>>> Pushing sample @48 of 804 bytes (i=1)
>>>>>>>>> Pushing sample @852 of 25 bytes (i=2)
>>>>>>>>> [ERROR] [http-nio-0.0.0.0-5080-exec-4]
>>>>>>>>> org.red5.omvideo.SignalConnection - Error java.io.IOException:
>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
>>>>>>>>> java.io.IOException: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.handleS
>>>>>>>>> endFailureWithEncode(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:558)
>>>>>>>>> [tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.handleS
>>>>>>>>> endFailure(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:533)
>>>>>>>>> [tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.startMe
>>>>>>>>> ssageBlock(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:285)
>>>>>>>>> [tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsSession.sendCloseMessage(WsSession.java:587)
>>>>>>>>> ~[tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsSession.doClose(WsSession.java:489)
>>>>>>>>> ~[tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.handleS
>>>>>>>>> endFailureWithEncode(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:548)
>>>>>>>>> [tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.handleS
>>>>>>>>> endFailure(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:533)
>>>>>>>>> [tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.startMe
>>>>>>>>> ssageBlock(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:285)
>>>>>>>>> [tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.sendByt
>>>>>>>>> es(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:134)
>>>>>>>>> [tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointBasic.sendBinary
>>>>>>>>> (WsRemoteEndpointBasic.java:43) [tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8
>>>>>>>>> .0.33]
>>>>>>>>> at org.red5.omvideo.SignalConnection$1.write(SignalConnection.java:65)
>>>>>>>>> [classes/:na]
>>>>>>>>> at org.mp4parser.support.AbstractBox.getBox(AbstractBox.java:119)
>>>>>>>>> [isoparser-1.9.27.jar:na]
>>>>>>>>> at org.mp4parser.streaming.output.mp4.FragmentedMp4Writer.write(FragmentedMp4Writer.java:121)
>>>>>>>>> [streaming-1.9.27.jar:na]
>>>>>>>>> at org.mp4parser.streaming.output.mp4.FragmentedMp4Writer.write
>>>>>>>>> Header(FragmentedMp4Writer.java:360) [streaming-1.9.27.jar:na]
>>>>>>>>> at org.mp4parser.streaming.output.mp4.FragmentedMp4Writer.accep
>>>>>>>>> tSample(FragmentedMp4Writer.java:226) [streaming-1.9.27.jar:na]
>>>>>>>>> at org.red5.omvideo.ClassicMp4ContainerSource.call(ClassicMp4ContainerSource.java:182)
>>>>>>>>> [classes/:na]
>>>>>>>>> at org.red5.omvideo.SignalConnection.onOpen(SignalConnection.java:71)
>>>>>>>>> [classes/:na]
>>>>>>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
>>>>>>>>> ~[na:1.8.0_121]
>>>>>>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>>>>>>>>> ~[na:1.8.0_121]
>>>>>>>>> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>>>>>> ~[na:1.8.0_121]
>>>>>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>>>>>>>>> ~[na:1.8.0_121]
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.pojo.PojoEndpointBase.doOnOpen(PojoEndpointBase.java:66)
>>>>>>>>> [tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.pojo.PojoEndpointServer.onOpen(PojoEndpointServer.java:70)
>>>>>>>>> [tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsHttpUpgradeHandler.init
>>>>>>>>> (WsHttpUpgradeHandler.java:128) [tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8
>>>>>>>>> .0.33]
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$ConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:848)
>>>>>>>>> [tomcat-embed-core-8.5.12.jar:8.5.12]
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1441)
>>>>>>>>> [tomcat-embed-core-8.5.12.jar:8.5.12]
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.SocketProcessorBase.run(SocketProcessorBase.java:49)
>>>>>>>>> [tomcat-embed-core-8.5.12.jar:8.5.12]
>>>>>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>>>>>>>> [na:1.8.0_121]
>>>>>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>>>>>>>> [na:1.8.0_121]
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
>>>>>>>>> [tomcat-embed-core-8.5.12.jar:8.5.12]
>>>>>>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [na:1.8.0_121]
>>>>>>>>> Caused by: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: null
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.FutureToSendHandler.get(FutureToSendHandler.java:111)
>>>>>>>>> ~[tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.startMe
>>>>>>>>> ssageBlock(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:278)
>>>>>>>>> [tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>>>>> ... 28 common frames omitted
>>>>>>>>> [INFO] [http-nio-0.0.0.0-5080-exec-4]
>>>>>>>>> org.red5.omvideo.SignalConnection - Close
>>>>>>>>> [ERROR] [http-nio-0.0.0.0-5080-exec-4]
>>>>>>>>> org.red5.omvideo.SignalConnection - Error java.io.IOException:
>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
>>>>>>>>> java.io.IOException: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.handleS
>>>>>>>>> endFailureWithEncode(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:558)
>>>>>>>>> ~[tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.handleS
>>>>>>>>> endFailure(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:533)
>>>>>>>>> ~[tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.startMe
>>>>>>>>> ssageBlock(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:285)
>>>>>>>>> ~[tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.sendByt
>>>>>>>>> es(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:134)
>>>>>>>>> ~[tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointBasic.sendBinary
>>>>>>>>> (WsRemoteEndpointBasic.java:43) ~[tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:
>>>>>>>>> 8.0.33]
>>>>>>>>> at org.red5.omvideo.SignalConnection$1.write(SignalConnection.java:65)
>>>>>>>>> ~[classes/:na]
>>>>>>>>> at org.mp4parser.support.AbstractBox.getBox(AbstractBox.java:119)
>>>>>>>>> ~[isoparser-1.9.27.jar:na]
>>>>>>>>> at org.mp4parser.streaming.output.mp4.FragmentedMp4Writer.write(FragmentedMp4Writer.java:121)
>>>>>>>>> ~[streaming-1.9.27.jar:na]
>>>>>>>>> at org.mp4parser.streaming.output.mp4.FragmentedMp4Writer.write
>>>>>>>>> Header(FragmentedMp4Writer.java:360) ~[streaming-1.9.27.jar:na]
>>>>>>>>> at org.mp4parser.streaming.output.mp4.FragmentedMp4Writer.accep
>>>>>>>>> tSample(FragmentedMp4Writer.java:226) ~[streaming-1.9.27.jar:na]
>>>>>>>>> at org.red5.omvideo.ClassicMp4ContainerSource.call(ClassicMp4ContainerSource.java:182)
>>>>>>>>> ~[classes/:na]
>>>>>>>>> at org.red5.omvideo.SignalConnection.onOpen(SignalConnection.java:71)
>>>>>>>>> ~[classes/:na]
>>>>>>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
>>>>>>>>> ~[na:1.8.0_121]
>>>>>>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>>>>>>>>> ~[na:1.8.0_121]
>>>>>>>>> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>>>>>> ~[na:1.8.0_121]
>>>>>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>>>>>>>>> ~[na:1.8.0_121]
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.pojo.PojoEndpointBase.doOnOpen(PojoEndpointBase.java:66)
>>>>>>>>> ~[tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.pojo.PojoEndpointServer.onOpen(PojoEndpointServer.java:70)
>>>>>>>>> ~[tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsHttpUpgradeHandler.init
>>>>>>>>> (WsHttpUpgradeHandler.java:128) ~[tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:
>>>>>>>>> 8.0.33]
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$ConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:848)
>>>>>>>>> ~[tomcat-embed-core-8.5.12.jar:8.5.12]
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1441)
>>>>>>>>> ~[tomcat-embed-core-8.5.12.jar:8.5.12]
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.SocketProcessorBase.run(SocketProcessorBase.java:49)
>>>>>>>>> [tomcat-embed-core-8.5.12.jar:8.5.12]
>>>>>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>>>>>>>> [na:1.8.0_121]
>>>>>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>>>>>>>> [na:1.8.0_121]
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
>>>>>>>>> [tomcat-embed-core-8.5.12.jar:8.5.12]
>>>>>>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [na:1.8.0_121]
>>>>>>>>> Caused by: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: null
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.FutureToSendHandler.get(FutureToSendHandler.java:111)
>>>>>>>>> ~[tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.startMe
>>>>>>>>> ssageBlock(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:278)
>>>>>>>>> ~[tomcat-websocket-8.0.33.jar:8.0.33]
>>>>>>>>> ... 23 common frames omitted
>>>>>>>>> [INFO] [pool-4-thread-1] org.red5.server.tomcat.WarDeployer
-
>>>>>>>>> Deploy wars with app start
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 2:01 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <
>>>>>>>>> solomax666@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> It was Chrome
>>>>>>>>>> Will send log later today
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> WBR, Maxim
>>>>>>>>>> (from mobile, sorry for the typos)
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> On Apr 6, 2017 13:32, "Dmitriy -" <dima00782@gmail.com>
wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Did you used last version of om-video?
>>>>>>>>>>> The message about error is too small. Can you
send the full log,
>>>>>>>>>>> please?
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> I checked yesterday and everything worked fine
on ubuntu 16.04 +
>>>>>>>>>>> firefox.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 10:00 AM, Maxim Solodovnik
<
>>>>>>>>>>> solomax666@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> OK, have tried "omvideo" app
>>>>>>>>>>>> It doesn't play :(
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> The best result:
>>>>>>>>>>>> [INFO] [http-nio-0.0.0.0-5080-exec-3]
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.red5.omvideo.SignalConnection - User
connected
>>>>>>>>>>>> [INFO] [http-nio-0.0.0.0-5080-exec-3]
>>>>>>>>>>>> org.red5.omvideo.SignalConnection - Reading
and writing
>>>>>>>>>>>> started.
>>>>>>>>>>>> Pushing sample @48 of 804 bytes (i=1)
>>>>>>>>>>>> Pushing sample @852 of 25 bytes (i=2)
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Then TimeoutException :(((
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 9:26 AM, Maxim Solodovnik
<
>>>>>>>>>>>> solomax666@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>> > Thanks,
>>>>>>>>>>>> > Will try it this week end :)
>>>>>>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>>>>>>> > On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 3:08 AM, Dmitriy
- <
>>>>>>>>>>>> dima00782@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >> The estimate depends on what stream
we receive from camera.
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >> On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 3:07 AM,
Dmitriy - <
>>>>>>>>>>>> dima00782@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>> Well, I've updated my om-video
app recently so it can play
>>>>>>>>>>>> the movie now.
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>> You can try it.
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>> Now for live camera you need
just replace the input stream
>>>>>>>>>>>> to what we
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>> want.
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>> If we can produce h264 stream
of bytes from RTMP stream
>>>>>>>>>>>> then we can play
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>> it in a browser.
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>> On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 10:49
PM, Maxim Solodovnik <
>>>>>>>>>>>> solomax666@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>> Good to know :)
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>> Can you estimate, when we
can try to play live camera
>>>>>>>>>>>> stream? :)
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>> On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at
10:47 PM, Dmitriy - <
>>>>>>>>>>>> dima00782@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>> Sorry for typos :)
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>> On Thu, Mar 30, 2017
at 10:45 PM, Dmitriy - <
>>>>>>>>>>>> dima00782@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> Hello!
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> I have a good news.
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> My parser https://github.com/Dima00782/om-video
>>>>>>>>>>>> produces right mp4
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> video, and it can
be played in browser by chunks.
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> I've converted the
avengers mp4 clip h264, pcm into
>>>>>>>>>>>> fragmented mp4
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> format with my parser
and put it into this demo
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> (https://github.com/nickdesaul
>>>>>>>>>>>> niers/netfix/blob/gh-pages/demo/bufferWhenNeeded.html).
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> And it has played!
The video is downloading by chunks
>>>>>>>>>>>> and video tag
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> play it online.
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> So I must see at
the demo and modify my demo to play
>>>>>>>>>>>> video in browser
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> via stream from
java.
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> On Thu, Mar 30,
2017 at 9:36 PM, Maxim Solodovnik
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> <solomax666@gmail.com>
wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>> Hello Dmitriy,
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>> How is your
work? any good news?
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>> WBR
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>> Maxim aka solomax
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>> Dmitry Bezheckov.
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>> Dmitry Bezheckov.
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>> WBR
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>> Maxim aka solomax
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>> Regards,
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>> Dmitry Bezheckov.
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>
>>>>>>>>>>>> >> --
>>>>>>>>>>>> >> Regards,
>>>>>>>>>>>> >> Dmitry Bezheckov.
>>>>>>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>>>>>>> > --
>>>>>>>>>>>> > WBR
>>>>>>>>>>>> > Maxim aka solomax
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>> WBR
>>>>>>>>>>>> Maxim aka solomax
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>>>>> Dmitry Bezheckov.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>> WBR
>>>>>>>>> Maxim aka solomax
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>> WBR
>>>>>>>> Maxim aka solomax
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>> Dmitry Bezheckov.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> WBR
>>>>>> Maxim aka solomax
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> WBR
>>>>> Maxim aka solomax
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Regards,
>>>> Dmitry Bezheckov.
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> WBR
>>> Maxim aka solomax
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Dmitry Bezheckov.
>>
>
>
>
> --
> WBR
> Maxim aka solomax
>



-- 
Regards,
Dmitry Bezheckov.

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message