openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlos Cruz" <car...@ccradius.com>
Subject RE: development guide
Date Sun, 26 Mar 2017 00:28:37 GMT
Please ignore my request, this happens (at least with me) when I used SVN from Eclipse. But
when I use SVN from CLI Maven cleans and installs the project without errors.

Sorry!
Carlos
-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos Cruz [mailto:carlos@ccradius.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2017 3:39 PM
To: dev@openmeetings.apache.org
Subject: RE: development guide

I get an error when I try to build the project with Maven, not sure but I think it's imagemaick
that's giving the error, but this is the error log, any ideas thanks!

  <testcase name="testAudio" classname="org.apache.openmeetings.util.TestStoredFile" time="0.015"/>
  <testcase name="testImage" classname="org.apache.openmeetings.util.TestStoredFile" time="0.006">
    <failure message="Files of type &apos;psd&apos; should be treated as Image"
type="java.lang.AssertionError">java.lang.AssertionError: Files of type 'psd' should be
treated as Image
	at org.apache.openmeetings.util.TestStoredFile.testImage(TestStoredFile.java:63)
</failure>
  </testcase>
  <testcase name="testVideo" classname="org.apache.openmeetings.util.TestStoredFile" time="0">
    <failure message="Files of type &apos;flv&apos; should be treated as Video"
type="java.lang.AssertionError">java.lang.AssertionError: Files of type 'flv' should be
treated as Video
	at org.apache.openmeetings.util.TestStoredFile.testVideo(TestStoredFile.java:44)
</failure>
  </testcase>

Carlos