openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Ankush Mishra <ankushmish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AppointmentManager Client State clarification
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 11:01:34 GMT
> not sure what are you talking about :(
Well, first off my objectives on the CalDAV client is mostly complete.
I've been mostly testing making small improvements here and there.

But otherwise it should be complete, as such, I was wondering if you'd
like me to implement anything else. I am mostly thinking of implementing
the import of iCalendar files. This is already sort of implemented, I'll
probably have to extend a function for importing multiple VEVENT's at a
time. Users should be able to add iCalendar files using the same button
where we add the calendar for CalDAV as well. Should I implement it?

This also, brings up, that if I am going to implement the importing, I
could also implement the exporting as well. Just that not sure where I'd
add a setting on the wicket page for it. I'll probably add a function to
export, for now.

Ankush Mishra