openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moderation right requests/grants when running v.3.2.x on two browsers on same machine
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2016 03:16:40 GMT
Additional "Setting" icon will be added (available if correspondent
permission is granted)

Additional Idea was to
1) move recordingLog to be filelog
2) store recording and WB file conversion steps into that table
3) make the log available in case of errors (as it is done for Recordings
right now)

and the huge task is SOAP/REST documentation :(
I'm currently working on making available full list for both SOAP and REST (
https://om.alteametasoft.com/openmeetings/services/services)
next step will be to make it "self descritpive" (Swagger, descriptions [1])

[1]
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jaxrs-services-description.html#JAXRSServicesDescription-DocumentingresourceclassesandmethodsingeneratedWADL

hopefully after running https://om.alteametasoft.com:8443/next we will have
useful input