openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remote desktop control in screen-sharing not working (OM-3.1.2)
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2016 14:44:44 GMT
AFAIK everything should work as expected
What are your client systems?
1) OS/browser of client sharing the screen
2) OS/browser of client trying to control remote screen

Is "Allow Remote Control (during screen sharing)" checkbox checked? (On
screen sharing app)
What is the value of "screensharing.allow.remote" app->config setting?

On Sat, Jul 30, 2016 at 11:41 AM, Susheel Jalali <Susheel.Jalali@coscend.com

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax