openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hiding a Menu Item in Conference Room
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2016 05:06:59 GMT
hideTopBar works as expected (you can check it here
https://om.alteametasoft.com/openmeetings/#room/42263)

RoomWebService is still available via both REST and SOAP
you can use this method [1] to add Room
and need to set 'topBarHidden' property for RoomDTO object to true while
adding

[1]
http://openmeetings.apache.org/openmeetings-webservice/apidocs/org/apache/openmeetings/webservice/RoomWebService.html#add(java.lang.String,%20org.apache.openmeetings.db.dto.room.RoomDTO)
[2]