openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Susheel Jalali <Susheel.Jal...@Coscend.com>
Subject Re: File upload to File Explorer completes but does not show
Date Thu, 12 May 2016 18:42:19 GMT
Hello Maxim,

We appreciate any insight or pointer on this issue. There is no error
popup or error dialog shown. The SWF file gets loaded to "upload/files"
directory but not appearing in Files section of Room, nor in
whiteboard.  (Details below).

Thank you.

--

Regards,

Susheel Jalali
Coscend Communications Solutions
www.Coscend.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail
Messages from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:
http://www.Coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html