openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Screen Sharing issue with Greek language in Openmeetings 3.1.1
Date Wed, 18 May 2016 08:19:14 GMT
Hello Ioannis,

In JIRA issue [1] you wrote "Greek characters seem ok in the jnlp file. But
the problem is not only with Greek"
now you are writing: "The problem is that the jnlp file is downloaded as
ANSI, not as UTF-8. If I change the encoding of the file to UTF-8, Greek
characters are shown correctly"

I'm a little bit confused.

I have modified the source code of OM to ensure jnlp file is being sent in
UTF-8
Can you test the nightly build #242+ from here [2] ?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-1402
[2]
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/OpenMeetings/job/Openmeetings%203.1.x/

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 11:56 PM, Ioannis Vlachos <ioannis.vlachos@gmail.com