openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy - <dima00...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: GSoC2016 weekly catch up 4:30pm NZDT
Date Thu, 05 May 2016 09:38:09 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dmitriy - <dima00782@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, May 5, 2016 at 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: GSoC2016 weekly catch up 4:30pm NZDT
To: "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wagner@gmail.com>

1) No, I'm experimenting with my local copy of the Red5 server. I'll create
a git repo and push my code soon, I believe.
2) Lets change the meeting time to Fri 10:30am. WDYT? It's better for me
and I think for Sebastian too.
3) I've tried download the OM source code from the svn repository (
http://openmeetings.apache.org/source-repository.html), but I'm getting
error:

svn checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp
openmeetings-server