openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy - <dima00...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC2016 weekly catch up 4:30pm NZDT
Date Mon, 02 May 2016 19:11:48 GMT
Hi.
Sorry, but I can't be at Tue 4:30pm. I'll be in countryside and I'll not
have any internet connection here :(.

I've created three subtask for my jira issue. You can see it here -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-1353
Now I'm working on first sub-task
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-1388.

I see that in tomcat have two different approach for using websockets:
annotation
API and programming API. I've chosen annotation api and now I'm looking for
place in red5 server where I can add the ServerEndpoint annotation.
If somebody know how do it somehow in the red5, please email me :)

--
Regards,
Dmitry Bezheckov.