openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Ankush Mishra <ankushmish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC 2016: Status and some concerns regarding caldav4j
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 00:11:58 GMT
I fixed the building the code for the project, which was caused due to a
couple of bugs in the code, albeit small ones.

No problems with just the partial migration. In fact the library works out
of box, without any migration. Having tested it myself. I'll probably do a
slow migration as I see fit. Plus, since development is sort of halted, it
won't be a issue, maintaining compatibility with the master and my fork.

Much thanks
Ankush Mishra