openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Ankush Mishra <ankushmish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC 2016: Status and some concerns regarding caldav4j
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 07:54:42 GMT
Alright that makes sense. I think ioggstream, the Project Maintainer would
be fine with merging, as long as we get a version after migration which
works with very few bugs.

I like the steps you've mentioned and thus should hopefully get working on
that. This plan is sound and I hope to emulate it.

Much Thanks
Ankush Mishra