openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject OpenMeetings build shortcuts
Date Sun, 01 May 2016 00:55:27 GMT
Hi Maxim,

I can remember some of the build shortcuts and you also put some up on
o.a.org.

But can you refresh my memory? I tried some of the build options like:

mvn clean install -Dunpacked=true -DskipTests=true
-Dold-backups.dwnd.skip=true -Ddb=mysql -Dwicket.mode=DEVELOPMENT

However:
1) This still downloads a fresh copy of the *_backup files, even though the
test says "ski".
2) Maven seems to re-download plenty of libraries. Even the check for those
libraries takes ages. And I sometimes have no network.
I tried to use the "-o" option for Maven (-o means offline mode). But that
build fails.

Overall this build takes ages, even after an hour it does not complete.

Can you please share some of you shortcuts that you use to build it?

Thanks,
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner