openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: GSoC2016 weekly catch up 4:30pm NZDT
Date Thu, 05 May 2016 10:46:23 GMT
Hi Dima,

yep, please clone the Git mirror and create a fork. I thought that is what
you did last year too.

You can then push to Git and Maxim or I can review it.

Regarding Friday, I don't mind either way. What about @Maxim?

Thanks,
Seb

>>> http://openmeetings.apache.org/source-repository.html), but I'm getting