openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC 2016: Status and some concerns regarding caldav4j
Date Sun, 08 May 2016 10:04:46 GMT
Hi Maxim,

I don't think so. The caldav4j team tried to do the migration for over 1
year now:
https://github.com/caldav4j/caldav4j/issues/13

And they still have not succeeded.

We can give it a try but I doubt it's that simple. From what I understood
in that thread is that JackRabbit APIs are not compatible as it was not
build for being re-used or a plugin replacement for Apache Slide. So there
will be substantial work to do here.

Thx
Sebastian

--