openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Ioannis Vlachos <ioannis.vlac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connect to Oracle DB with Service name instead of SID
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 06:12:18 GMT
I've already tried that (I've searched before I asked).
Unfortunately, openmeetings' web installer does not recognise that syntax
and shows an error when you try to set the db (see attached image). If you
try to fill out the form, then the connection is made with SID.

I haven't tried the command line admin though. I'll try it and come back
with the results.