openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Ankush Mishra <ankushmish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC2016 weekly catch up 4:30pm NZDT
Date Sun, 01 May 2016 01:42:24 GMT
I got Openmeetings working for screensharing on my system this week. So,
I am up for using either OM or Skype. Also, for Subtasks, I've been
thinking of adding "Implemening CalDAV client" but that will take a bit
more time than 2 weeks, as I was currently working on the CalDAV4j
compiling and so on, but I can't think of a subtask in that regard.

Any help?

--
Ankush Mishra