openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Christos Moustakakis <moustaka...@yahoo.gr.INVALID>
Subject re: Hello and introducing myself
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 23:02:55 GMT
That's (full HTML5 (No Flash) support for rooms) will be great!

CallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

    Στις 11:40 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 6 Μαΐου 2016, ο/η Arash Rajaeeyan <arash.rajaeeyan@gmail.com>
έγραψε:

 Hello,

my name is Arash Rajaeeyan
I am currently located in San Francisco California.
have been doing web development mostly on Java platform using open source
technologies and my favorites are Apache tools!

I hope I can contribute into this project,
these are some stuff I am interested to add, if already doesn't exist and
no body else is working on them:

1) full HTML5 (No Flash) support for rooms
2) keeping track of users login/logout attendance in rooms

feel free to add me on linked-in
https://www.linkedin.com/in/arashr