openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: weekly report, gsoc 2016, preparation
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 04:01:12 GMT
Hello Sebastian,

Why I have proposed to use wicket+WebRTC:
1) it will be used "as is" in OM
2) it will be maintained mainly by wicket community
3) it creates jetty/tomcat webRTC application in 2 simple steps [1] [2],
and development can be focused on red5 enhancement. (no need to write JS,
CSS, setup server etc.)

[1] https://wicket.apache.org/start/quickstart.html
[2]
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/wiki/Html5#webrtc-api-wicketstuff-700-m6