openmeetings-dev mailing list archives

From Ankush Mishra <ankushmish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC: Discussion on Libraries to use for CalDAV
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 07:35:00 GMT
Alright, makes sense.

Should I leave their Apache Slide issue temporarily and if possible later
check up on their jackrabbit-webdav dependencies, and make changes in a
fork for it?
Or just leave it as it is and add necessary changes as and when needed?

I'll have to look into their codebase this week, to get a hang of it, in
any case.

Thanks
Ankush